Yoga Sutra Online Course (6 weeks in-depth training)
This 6-week yoga sutra online course allows you to understand the meaning of the Yoga Sutra as the guide for all Yoga practices and traditions. Diving deeply into the original Sanskrit is a must for all yoga enhtusiasts!
What is the meaning of Yoga, and what is the purpose of practicing it? How do I correctly practice asana, pranayama and samadhi? These ancient questions have been answered about two thousand years ago in Patañjali’s ultimate manual of Yoga. The legendary “Yoga Sūtra” is the lighthouse and map of our Yoga practice, the jungle healer leading us out of the darkness of frustration to the light.(…)
Pricing and Registration
Last Minute: 50€ for all six sessions (regular price: 70€) including access to the recordings.
Cost for all sessions (6):
Price of all sessions: 70€ 70€
All sessions will be recorded. Participants can get a personal link to the recordings upon request.
- Introduction to the structure of the text
- key sanskrit terminology
- intro to the sanskrit alphabet
- The Yogic path is removing ignorance and egotism. Understand the path of Yoga - Sadhana pada.
- Discerning knowledge of the difference between self and non-self is the means of overcoming all suffering.
- The meaning of the external five layers of practice (ashtanga).
- The 3 internal layers of practice.
- The meaning of samadhi
- Samadhi details in the first chapter:
- The power of a yogic mind (samyama)
- The missing link - citta finally explained. Sort of.
- The toughest nut to crack.
Join Grischa’s retreat if you are interested getting the full picture and understand the interdependence of asana, pranayama, philosophy and meditation practices…